Monday Mood Board #19 and CAS(E) this Sketch #42


Hello,

I made this card for this week's Monday Mood Board #19 and CAS(E) this Sketch #42.

Here're the inspirations:



Here's my take:




Before going to bed last night, i looked at the MMB's image.  Today i sat down and created the card thinking the flower was orange... oops.  I thought of redoing it, but i kinda like the orange so i just went with it.  I used PTI Framed Out#7 and WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals for this card.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS! Mahalo for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clean, crisp and so classy, Emily. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye among the MMB challenge entries. Love the simplicity. I think this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *