Mr. Bones Card


Hello and Happy Friday everyone!

I have a card to share today.  I'm inspired by the images on Curtain Call blog and the CAS(E) this sketch #48.


Here's my card:



I made this card using PTI's Mr. Bones set.  Isn't he so cute?  The sentiment is also from the set, but i stamped one word at a time and positioned them on the same line.  I went to Joann's to find Martha Stewart anywhere square punch, but no luck.  I had to hand cut those windows... was such a pain in the behind :).  

Thanks for stopping by and your comments are greatly appreciated.  Have a wonderful weekend!!


8 comments:

  1. Love the skeletons peaking out the windows. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Emily this is stunning and I just love those Skellies. The sequin are just the perfect finish to the card!

    Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet! I love how the skeletons look like their peeking out windows!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, but also spooky. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh how cute! i just LOVE the skeletons!!!!!!! fabulous!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Love the use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *