BIC #51

Hello everyone,

BIG NEWS!!  Have you heard about the GUEST DESIGNER SEARCH on BIC Challenge Blog?  Starting this month, the winner of the challenge will win 2 sets of The Alley Way Stamps AND guest designing for their next month's challenge.  If you don't any TAWS stamps, click here for TAWS Freebies to play along.

Today, I'm sharing a card made for BIC #51.  The inspired elements on my cards are clothespin and white polka dot on red.  First I die cut the tag, stamped the background with Background Basics, then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I distressed it to get the red background.  Layered my tag behind another tag with die cut Hello.  

This is my first time using spray mist... eekk, i'm not entirely loving it :(.  

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Love your card Emily, may need to CASE this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this is just adorable! Love the polka dots! Really a sweet card. Love that one itty-bitty clothespin! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *