Little Fellas - Make a Splash


Hi there.  today i'm sharing a card made with Little Fellas, and Something's Fishy.  I first blend the blue, teal background directly on the card base.  On another piece of cardstock, I cut a panel and 3 little windows using MFT's Inside Out diagonal stitched rectangle STAX and PTI's Take Three die.  My little fellas were stamped, colored, fussy cut and adhered to the front panel.  Then everything was adhered on the cardbase using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!



I'm entering this card to the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! I have to say the walrus is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is absolutely adorable! I love the trio of marine mammals and that the background is just a slightly different shade in each window. Gorgeous CAS card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *