CAS-ual Friday - Guest Designing Day 3

Hello friends!

It is my 3rd day guest designing over at CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog.  Today, I'm featuring the following stamp sets: Mon Ami, Zigs & Zags, Sassy Smiles, and Lovely Greetings



First card, I die cut a small panel using a stitched frame.  I masked the area in the middle, just big enough for the sentiment.  Next, I stamped the zigzag border in different colors to create the background.  Once done, I removed the mask, and stamped my sentiment from the set Sassy Smiles.  Finally, I adhered my panel over the card base using foam tape.  



On my next card, i used Mon Ami and no line watercoloring technique.  I stamped the flower image on the watercolor paper using distress inks.  Then i colored in the lines with matching watercolors.  I die cut the watercolor panel and adhered on my card base.  For the sentiment, i curved it along the panel.




My last card is super simple.  I used the set Sassy Smiles.  I first stamped "Smile" with versamark then sprinkled it with different colors of embossing powder.  Used a heat gun to melt it, then stamped the next sentiment using Versafine in black.




Here are the stamp sets i used today.  Please check out CAS-ual Friday Stamps' website for more great products!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

      

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

** Thank you for all your comments! *