Be Yourself!!

Hello friends,

Today, I'm sharing a card using TAWS Unique Peek.  This set is free for this month's purchase of $40 or more.  

First, I used AE's Wonky Stitches die set to cut my panels.  On the small panel, I cut the inner frame using a craft knife and glued a sequin pocket on the back.  This sequin pocket was made with a fuse tool.  On my large panel, i stamped and colored my flowers using watercolors.  Adhered my sequins frame over the flower background using foam tape.  Finally, i stamped the sentiment and adhered my panel on a card base.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. I live by this motto, Emily!!! Ha! LOve this sequin pocket idea, by the way... can I borrow your fuse tool?
    I'm going to try my Food Saver!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *