Paper Sweeties August 2015 Release Party!

Hello again and welcome to Paper Sweeties August 2015 Release Party!  All newly released products are available for purchase at the store.  Here are the list of our new products:

Today, I'm sharing an easy and fun card made with Wishing You, Let's Party and Happy Cake Day.  I stamped the images and embossed them with white embossing powder.  Then I colored them with Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I created the sentiment by embossing it on a piece of black card stock.  Added few gold thread under and adhered the sentiment using foam tape.  Finally, i adhered my panel over a blue card base.  

Thanks for stopping by, please visit other DT members for more inspiration!  See below for the complete list.




I'm submitting this card to the following challenge:

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so much fun! Love the watercolors and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the technique you used embossing the images in white and then water coloring...it seems perfect for a stamp set I just got...I think I might try that today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, precious watercolored candies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, this is really pretty! I never think to emboss in white, but I will have to try this technique!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Love the embossing and water coloring! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily you card is sweet, fun, and simple.....all qualities that I like :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the fun watercolor resist here, Emily! Beautiful design! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Emily! So sweet and pretty. Great embossing and water-coloring. One of my favorite techniques. Thanks for playing along at ATSM's MYM this week. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet birthday card, Emily! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very festive and fun card! Love the white embossed images and the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! I love that you used white embossing on white paper for the images. It really makes the watercolor pop!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *