Thinking of You!

Hello friends,

I hope you've had a wonderful time with your family on Thanksgiving.  This year, I baked honey glazed ham, instead of turkey.  It was a big hit, especially with my little ones.  They love ham with cinnamon apple on top.  I'm drooling just to talk about food :).  Let's get to the card I made!

This card was made using the CC stamps sets called Floral Fancies and Dreamy Daisies.  I really love the delicate details of this floral image.  Uh I don't even know what type of flower this is.  Can someone tell me please?

I stamped the images and colored them with Spectrum Noir: BP6, BP2, PP1, DG3, CG2, and CG1.  For the sentiment, I white embossed it on a piece of black card stock.  I adhered the sentiment on vellum and trimmed it.  Then the sentiment was adhered over the floral background using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Could they be Fuchsia's? Could a flower by any other name be as sweet? =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! I love the blooms!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *